Tulsi Plant: 🌿
The Tulsi plant, also known as Holy Basil, is a sacred herb with a rich history in traditional medicine and spirituality. It is revered for its aromatic leaves and medicinal properties. With its refreshing fragrance and attractive foliage, Tulsi adds beauty and tranquility to any garden or indoor space.
- 💧 Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- ☀️ Light: Requires at least 4-6 hours of direct sunlight daily.
- 🌡️ Temperature: Thrives in warm temperatures between 70-90°F (21-32°C).
- 🌱 Soil: Well-draining soil is essential; a mix of garden soil and compost works well.
- 🔒 Maintenance: Regular pruning helps maintain a bushy and compact shape.
- 🌱 Fertilizer: Feed with organic fertilizer every 2-3 weeks during the growing season.
- 🌿 Pests and Diseases: Tulsi is generally resistant to pests but may occasionally face aphids or fungal issues.
- 🌺 Flowering: Blooms with small, white or purple flowers, which are often pinched off to promote leaf growth.
- 🏡 Outdoor Garden: Plant in a sunny area with well-draining soil.
- 🏢 Pots or Containers: Choose a pot with good drainage and place in a sunny location.
- 🏠 Indoor: Tulsi can be grown indoors near a sunny window or under grow lights.
The Tulsi plant not only adds beauty to your surroundings but also offers numerous health benefits. Embrace the positive energy and therapeutic qualities of this sacred herb. 🌿🌸